Tuesday, March 8, 2011

2 Items : Day 9

Day 1: Ten Things You Wanted/Want To Be When You’re Older

Day 2: Nine Things You Can’t Live Without

Day 3: Eight Places You Want To Visit

Day 4: Seven People Who Inspire You, and Why?

Day 5: Six of Your Favorite Quotes/Sayings

Day 6: Five Things You Can Eat Everyday

Day 7: Four Songs That Describe Your Life Right Now

Day 8: Three favorite Cartoon Characters

Day 9: Two Movies You Absolutely Love

Day 10: One Quote That Describes Your Life Right Now


Ok, so I am a real sucker for movies. I do not watch and cannot watch movies ALONE...coz I either dose off or umm...a movie of 2 hours will last for 4 hours or more instead (catch my drift?) hehe...so not a movie person to tell u frankly...so i don't really have any favourites...so i consider movies that I've watched twice as ummm movies that i "absolutely" love??
Oh, and...come to think of it...I wouldn't mind watching any movies of Angelina Jolie twice...hekz...(dun ask me why...)


1. Salt


2. Inception

No comments:

Post a Comment