Monday, January 17, 2011

it just ain't working...-_-"




OK, so this particular pic could not appear on my fb album (i have no idea why, despite trying 3 times)...and i tot i should not let my "good work" go to waste...haha...so here's to you OWEN...and i hope you're checking this out...*wink*

THIS EXAM is driving me CCRRAAZZZYYY...and i find myself more in a very FB-active state at the mo...shucks, i'm eating more, and FB-ing more,picknik-ing more, and i'm on a very very slow progress on my reading here ppl...its like the brain isn't cooperating with the body...tsk!

Part of me is truly regretting for not deciding to go to London again for this upcoming winter break instead of heading home...but nevertheless, i shall find a BIGGER, BETTER joy back home?? To the bestie, u better be 'face-timing' me or just call me!!! I await HUGE gifts from ya! HMMPH!!!

Anyways, OZZ isn't making me any happier...grrrr!!!



3 comments:

  1. haha .. come! when u back we go shopping :D and makan spree :D i shal bring u to all the nice food around that i found :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheh dun have my big face picture as u told me one...
    nah, see got ppl offer to accompany u de so no regrets k? im sure u'll have much more fun/joy/satisfaction back home nyways.
    cheer up :))

    ReplyDelete