Friday, April 9, 2010

OH сметана и лук !!

I honestly never expected my birthday to be such a fun one...but it did turn out to be one of the best birthdays celebrations that i've ever had since my first year in Russia.

I had d best surprise birthday party EVER!!! Homies, and some friends were already at my place, rushing to cook, get dressed, and to put on those make-ups...all that done before i got home from russian class. Thanks so much u guys, (you know who you guys are) for taking the effort to do just so much for me!!! Appreciate it loads!! *touched*


ok, i noe that this pic is so wth...but that's the only shot to show me being surprised...-_-

receiving the present...^ ^

the awesome 3-paged birthday card

*highlighted ones are things yet to receive, or yet to achieve or are just never meant to be achieved*

haha, all by the fabulous 7 Lady-friends =)


d awesome, cool yet dangerous DRESS which i had to change into for d party...

d superb fish-themed dinner...=p
(OH, u sneaky-sneaky ones...!!)

d yummiest ever birthday 'bombs' made by the bestie!

=*

and the torture began!!

and it went on and on...

and on...with CREAM and SPRING ONIONS!!!

hence the title of my post....-_-""


Japanese Birthday lunch treat by the boy...=)

the gifts i've received from the 7 Lady Friends, the boy, and Sofi...=p




AND...


hehe...=*





Thank you so much to all who wished, celebrated, took all the effort, and to all who put that smile on my face on my birthday...thank you!!!


XOXO




PS : To the 7-ladies...whoever's birthday is around the corner...berjaga-jaga lah!! grrrr.....

8 comments:

  1. I love the pic of u and the LAYS...!
    and the final pic...u din hav to put "tht" up!
    and I'll say this once again, you're the epitome of being anorexic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fish-themed dinner. Hmm... Whatever could that mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fish-themed dinner. Oh, how I wonder what could that mean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah happy bday to u again :)

    and guess wat ..

    when u back rite .. u and i go shopping .. I need an image make over for my clothing ..

    I really think i need a good advisor like u :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.. happy belated birthday.. wakakkaa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy belated birthday woman!!

    wuah...haha someone's got boy2 oh. now only i know who =P keep on bloggin'.

    i luv ur fashion sense. cun..

    ReplyDelete
  7. hw : i'm NOT ANOREXIC!!!

    fuzzy : oh u smart lil' boy....~~

    benjamin : haha, can can..no probzzz...must meet up to go for more photo-outings too!!!

    peanut : haha, thanks!!

    amy : thanks woman...u keep blogging too!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWWW!!! CHERRIE CHAN YIRU your makeover is almost complete...when we finally get to meet in msia (hopefully soon, one day) I'll make sure you get a very very nice pair of shoes, I remember your feet super big, BUT no fear!!! A nice pair is on ME :)

    ReplyDelete