Saturday, September 5, 2009

Peek-a-BOO




haha...special "dedication" to this particular person who has been "supporting" me in starting a blog...haha. Thanks for putting up with my crap...n thanks for being there with me througout this whole horrid peek-a-boo day...(from getting horrid haircuts to 'kutuking' our hair in the toilet when my hairstylist was still in her cubicle...








to getting stucked in a bus that gave us a whole hell of a journey...and hmm can't recall anymore...haha)

Gosh, gua sangat rindu lu la...can't wait for the next summer already...lol...so here's dedicating this special post to you...don't say I didn't update my blog...haha...*wink*

3 comments:

  1. hahaha i totally forgotten bout the bus ride till u mentioned. ceyhh no need to thank me la. we keep each other company wert. anyway, keep up the good work. keep postin ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, what summer? tot i told u bout it... ahhahaa we'll see

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...its still not confirmed mer...so hopefully there'l be a upcoming "summer" =)

    ReplyDelete